Monday, December 29, 2008

What Do You Even Do There

Can you provide me with this information, I have been requesting this information, no one wants to give it to me, I need it, Can you.

What do you mean no. What do you mean no.

What do you mean you don't know who I am. I just told you.

Who can I talk to.

That person you put me through to put me through to you. No, that person is on leave.

What.

I said that person is on leave. Because you just put me through to their voicemail.

What.

Do you know this information.

Can't you tell me this information.

If I waited for you to send it to me I would never get it.

I having been waiting for the file for 8 months.

What do you mean it needs to be audited this information never changes.

Can I speak to your line manager.

Can I speak to your manager.

Can I speak to someone who knows what they are doing.

Okay, sorry, sor--

Can you tell me this information.

What do you mean I need to fill out a form... then what happens.

Why can't you just tell me now.

But I asked for the information 8 months ago... can't you just read it to me off the screen.

What about if you email me the information. What do you mean you can't email.

Fax? Post-- no scrap that, been waiting 8 months.

What if I need to contact you again BECAUSEINEEDTHEINFORMA-- because I need the information, that's why I would want to contact you again.

What do you mean you don't give out email addresses. What's your direct line. Okay then, what's your em--, no that's right, you don't know, okay. Phone number. Not the switchboard number your ph- Okay, what's your name. WHAT DO YOU MEAN. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T GIVE ME YOUR NAME. WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO THERE.

No comments: