Thursday, December 11, 2008

Suffocation Is Medication

Yesterday I had nothing to eat except an epic amount of fruit and coffee and then preserved lemon mushroom couscous for dinner. Today I had toast for breakfast and forgot to eat lunch. I had a ridiculous amount of green tea and x10100000010100 coffees. Lots of dizzy spells. This is how I answered the phone:

"Yeah."
"I was wondering if you could help me."
"I can. (sic)"
"I'm looking at the amounts quoted on the letter dated 2 July 2008 and I can't reconcile the figures against my own paperwork-"
"(tunnel vision)."
"-the discrepancy must be in your figures because my records indicate that-"
"(I move to the light)"
"-&&&&&&&&$@@@@$$$$$$$$######$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%"
"(I move to the light)"
"CAN YOU HEAR ME"

Everything is frothing about me.... bubbling up... who knows what will rise from the bottom...

My tongue flaps about in my mouth like a fish. My breath smells fucking horrible. Constipated thought and prolapsed consciousness. I feel someone ordered a hit on my sense of humour and it's hiding in Scarborough. I'll show you. I'll show you all. But right now I just.. need.. a nap..

No comments: