Monday, December 15, 2008

I Review Al'Chemy Intensive Moisture Shampoo !!



Made with nourishing rice amino acids, wheat protein, vitamins E & B5 with richly moisturising pure botanical cleansers. Includes panama bark combined with jasmine and certified organic lavender essences to help strengthen, soften and restore flexibility to damaged and dry hair.

Describing my hair as dull leads to all sorts of tiresome commentary on how my hair isn't dull, how my hair has an active social life thank you, a rapier wit actually, all delivered in that sly tone that the home comedienne affects to import the sense that he gets the joke for you.

This strand of thinking compares not too favourably with shirts that describe the wearer as an amateur doctor of some kind, the shirts that the wearer ironically believes will not allow him to perform any doctoring (of some kind) but still sort of wishes in the back of his head that it will strike up some sort of conversation...that will lead to the amateur hour he professes to be unskilled in.

When the wearer is wearing said shirt one does everything one can to escape - quick exit, phone a friend, swallow both barrels of a shotgun. Myself, I ensure my hair is not dull, thereby affording me the luxury of knowing I won't be accosted at parties in the corner by this type of social reject who believes they are on a mission from God, have you seen Blues Brothers, Belushi man, funny, but died fat drugged after a cheap prozzie fuck.

Al'chemy shampoo makes my hair totally not fucking dull. Restores lustre. Shiny. So I'm never going to have to chew my leg off to escape any social traps.

You thought I was going to bang on for a while about wheat protein, maybe throw in a vegan joke, yeah well. I didn't. Saving the good stuff.

No comments: