Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slamdancing the Door on the Way Out

I am looking for a developmental opportunity. I am looking to expand my horizons. I need to be challenged (not a challenge), I need to structure (not to be structured), I need an environment that offers accountability and responsive management (not fist fights with the boss). Yes to: have developed skills over 2 years past that I am keen to apply to a new set of circumstances in an at-level transfer within the Department. No to: let me out of this hell hole before I fucking crack. Don't tell them you need to escape the stifling heat created by so many jerks blowing hot air out of their arses. That you don't find yourself capable of anything other than menial administration, regardless of your attempts to pad your CV and boast about your IQ. That your cubicle is closing in and you are going to crack. That you need to cut the cord but can't accept a dole queue. Don't give them something they can hold against you, mark you down. You need this. You need this. Don't give them quarter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GET OUT, get out while you still have the motivation to breathe!