Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogs Go Bad, Sat 4, 2006

from drew
to user@notifylist.com
date Sat, Feb 4, 2006 at 9:59 AM
subject thanks for all the corrections

hey notifylist people,

thanks a whole fucking lot for all your corrections. it really is
awesome. i mean, i totally needed about 300 emails pointing out that
the porcupine in my last email was a hedgehog.

oh and thanks for the 250 links to fucking snopes about the arby's
thing.

really, i try to do something fun, and you guys just wreck it, and turn
it into something that's a burden for me (it took ten minutes for my
email inbox to load) so i am going to stop doing these notifylists
until you can all settle the fuck down and stop bugging me.

have a good weekend. don't email me. buy some t-shirts. shut the hell
up about how i should make different t-shirts. just shut the hell up.
leave me alone for one second.

drew



-------------------------------------------------------
Get your own free notify list at http://Notifylist.com !

1 comment:

SC said...

oh drew!
That's unrealistic.